Together to #ENDviolence Solutions Summit
Together to #ENDviolence: Evidence and solutions to eliminate to child sexual exploitation and abuse
January 26, 2021
9:00 PM (Philippines Time)
Register at: http://bit.ly/Webinar_Jan26
UNICEF, the UN Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Violence Against Children and the Global Partnership to End Violence Against Children cordially invite you to join a global discussion on ending child sexual abuse and exploitation.
Experts and global leaders will discuss the latest state of evidence for prevention and response; understanding its prevalence; efforts to address the online dimensions; the response of governments; and the centrality of preventing child sexual abuse and exploitation to the achievement of SDG 16.2: ending all forms of violence against children.
This event is an affiliate event of the Together to #ENDviolence Solutions Summit Series. The Series aims to inspire the end violence against children community, and catalyse the political and financial commitments needed to end violence against children by 2030.
- Howard Taylor, Executive Director of the Global Partnership to End Violence Against Children
- Najat Maalla, Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Violence against Children
- Cornelius Williams, Associate Director and global Chief of Child Protection, UNICEF
- Daniela Ligiero, CEO, TogetherforGirls
- Iain Drennan, Executive Director WePROTECT Global Alliance
- Lorraine Radford, Emeritus Professor Social Policy & Social Work at University of Central Lancashire
- Dr. Bernadette J. Madrid, Director of the Child Protection Unit of the University of the Philippines Manila, Philippine General Hospital